Advantages of the Galley Kitchens are their functionality and the layout which maximizing space. Galley kitchens are very common in older condos, townhomes, and some single-family homes, that’s why it is very common for us to design Galley Kitchens in remodeling projects.
The addition of room and storage is one of the things you’ll certainly want to include in a kitchen remodel galley. Often a key concern may be added via a kitchen island, peninsula, or other storage options such as countertop containers or pantry storage, especially for smaller galley kitchens, space, storage, and surface area.
- Use windowsills as shelves.
- Add a breakfast bar.
- Take advantage of the tops of your cabinets.
- Enhance a closed-off kitchen wall
- Put storage racks wherever possible.
- Use whatever wall space you have.
- Work with a galley corridor.
- Don’t forget the space over your window, too.